Tuesday, March 28, 2006

the weekend, vol.2

Friday night was the prom-themed birthday party, and I had a blast. A lot of the people who were there are my oldest friends here in Denver.

I only knew one guy when I moved here in 1999 and he introduced me to all his buds who are still my good friends to this day. I don't get to see them as often as I'd like to (because they're all getting married and procreating and such), but when I do it almost feels like a high school reunion – except I actually like these people and they haven't gotten all depressed and ugly-looking.
I'll post a picture from the party as soon as I get them downloaded.
I thought I looked pretty fucking swanky in my cream-colored dinner jacket and various accoutrements.
The only drawback to the party was that there were a lot of little kids there. Like, a LOT. That bugged me a little since I don't really care much for children. I felt like I had to watch my language, even though they were blasting songs like "Erotic City" and that one slutty Pussycat Girls song – oh wait, I guess that really doesn't differentiate the tune since all their songs are slutty.
So if that won't warp their minds I guess me dropping an F-bomb or two won't either.
I am definitely a little evil, though, because at one point I went downstairs to get my camera and a five or six-year-old was sitting down there watching a movie in her PJs and she was hysterically crying for her mom for no apparent reason (like, I could see no bumps on her head or kidnappers anywhere in sight) and I told her I'd go get her mom, but when I got upstairs her mom was WAY over on the other side of the party with about a thousand people in between us so I just decided to forget it because I was already standing right by the booze. I mean, the kid has got legs right? If she wants her damn mom she should find her herself. Builds character.

Around 11:00 I ran home to change because I was supposed to meet another birthday party at Boyztown – this skeezy male strip club on Broadway. I never found the people I was supposed to meet, but I did drop a few bills just for the hell of it. Strippers rule.

THEN for some reason I still don't quite understand I decided to stop by the Wrangler for a nightcap. At about 1:30 I went to the backroom bathroom to take a leak. And there were two guys on the other side of the trough playing with themselves. Just playing and playing and playing and having a surly, gay old time. One was all burly and had a big moustache and a black cap and some sort of leather strappy-thing over his hairy chest. The other was a bit more normal, run-of-the-mill looking.
I ended up making out with the run-of-the-mill one.
A little sketchy? I know. But it just randomly happened.
However, I was a gentleman and left by myself, even though I could have most certainly gotten laid.
So please don't judge me too harshly for my unintentional bathroom-cruising.

3 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

That poor little girl. Cheeks will never let you near her children if she hears of this.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

The Wrangler. Funny how no one ever plans to GO there, you just 'end up' there. That happens to me as well.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the strap ran diagonal (from one shoulder to the opposite hip), it's called a "Sam Brown" or "garrason strap". ;^)

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home