Friday, March 03, 2006

don't sass the money lady

I'm crabby today. I'm not going to lie to you.
I worked out really hard last night and I'm super sore. Then I went out and drank cheap beer and stayed out too late. Then I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and had to pee like a son of a bitch (AND had to deal with the "attempt to piss through a raging hard-on," which is really hard and frustrating in the middle of the night) and didn't really get back to a deep sleep afterward.
Plus it's been a long week and I just don't feel like fucking working today.

So I decided to go get some greasy, fattening bacon/egg/cheese biscuit action for breakfast to make me feel better. And the second I got back to the office my firm's accountant was waiting at my desk and was all, "What did you get there? Why didn't you tell me you were going? Where did you go? Why didn't you get me something? Why? Why?? Why???" and on and on and ON.

So I muttered, "Because I'm not your damn slave" in an extremely unfriendly tone and turned my back on her.
Which was an unfortunate decision because immediately after my rude reply she informed me that on last week's timesheet for President's Day I put eight hours in my paid time off space instead of the holiday space.
And she's the only one who can fix it so I don't lose a full day of paid time off.

I am not in the mood to apologize and kiss ass right now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOO! you betta watch out!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Kiddo78 said...

Uh ohhh...people on a power trip need to be disassembled and turned in to scrap. Sorry you had a bad Friday. Hope the weekend was better!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hush your mouth a bacon cheese biscuit...
Who am I to judge,I am eating Ben and Jerry's Choc. fudge brownie right now...it is low fat but when you eat all two cups not so much...

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home