Monday, March 27, 2006

the weekend, vol.1

* In the interest of taking others' advice (and not simply sticking to my stubborn ways like usual) I have written a big huge post about my weekend that I have subsequently divided up into four bite-sized sections for smoother literary digestion.
So enjoy - you short-attention-spanned sons of bitches!
Just kidding – love you! Muah! *

Thursday night was cool. I had a good time hanging out with S. It didn't turn out to be a love connection (at least for me), but we're remarkably similar people and I'm sure we'll be good friends. In fact, I've already seen him out and about twice since Thursday night, so I'm very happy that he randomly wrote me on connexions.
Anyway, we went to the Tavern, which was PACKED with jock-type people watching the basketball show - which we couldn't have cared less about - but we somehow managed to find a table way over in the back corner on the patio.
And when I looked around I realized we were sitting right next to my dental hygienist – whom I LOVE. I love my d.h. and I love my dentist. They are the fucking best people ever. They keep my teeth ever-so-sparkly-clean and they've got two of the best personalities I've ever had the pleasure to interact with. And they smell super good.
(I actually have a little gay crush on my dentist. I know she's a woman and has the boobies and the hoo-ha and all that junk, but I can't help it. There's just something about someone so good-looking and nice putting their hands in your mouth – you know?)
So d.h. started buying me tequila shots. Even though I was on a date it was still O.K. to be pounding tequila shots with my d.h. because he matched us shot for shot with Jager.
God I hate Jager.
It's #5 on my enemies list.

2 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

Well, we've discussed your strange attraction to boobies before, so your innocent crush on your dh doesn't surprise me in the least.

Here's a love/hate relationship for you:
I love jag. I turn into a different person on jag. I felt up some chick's fake boobies while on jag. I've done oh too many slutty things to count on jag. I hate jag... but sometimes it calls my name.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I like how you called it a 'basketball show'. That's pretty gay, in a good way.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home