Friday, October 07, 2005

danger? what danger??

Right after I last posted we had yet another building evacuation.
Jeez – setting everyone free on the streets of downtown Denver at 2:30 on a Friday afternoon on a beautiful fall day, and then expecting us to come back? That's just cruel. Cruel and unusual.

Still, there was one positive: I shopped away my stress at the Pavilions! I got a groovy new zip-up sweatshirt at PacSun at half off the original price. And then I wandered over to Banana Republic and found a perfect new button-up shirt for a wedding in Minneapolis at the end of the month. And the guy assisting me was a fantastic hottie I see all the time at the gay bars. Now I know his name, and the next time I'm drunk and see him I will grab his ass!

Evacuations rock!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

Wow, it's totally a win/win situation, cute new clothes, and cute new boys. Not to mention getting away from the office for a little while! Have a good weekend!

4:28 PM  
Blogger hot babe said...

So do I get to touch this new shirt when you're here? If it's that fabulous, I want to touch it.

8:34 PM  
Blogger denverco said...

Of course you get to touch it. You get to touch anything you want, baby!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home