Tuesday, October 04, 2005

take 'em down from the inside

I hopped on the mall ride this morning and saw one of my neighbors. We started chatting about our jobs, what we do now, what we want to do with our lives, exchanged business cards, etc.
She works as a graphic designer and her firm does a lot of work for the AIA and other various architectural companies, so I mentioned that if she hears of any potential job openings in my field she should let me know.
Her eyes immediately lit up and she said, "My friend just told me last week that Bonfils Blood Center is looking for a marketer!"
Bonfils Blood Center. The very organization I wrote about yesterday. Now that's Alanis irony for you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should totally work for them.

1:57 PM  
Blogger denverco said...

I am considering at least attempting to get an interview...just out of curiosity.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

If you take the job just make sure you don't get your dirty, gay, contaminated hands on any of the blood.

Sorry, it just pisses me off that I can't donate anymore.

2:36 PM  
Blogger hot babe said...

You could bring them down from the inside.

4:38 PM  
Blogger hot babe said...

OMG I'm retarded. I just realized my comment was bascially the same as the title to this post. Idiot.

OK, so I'm thinking you wouldn't want to be around such losers all day anyway. And they have to be losers because they turned you away.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home