Friday, September 30, 2005

heart full of love

One of the gay "friends" sites I belong to has members from all over the world.
I joined up a couple months ago, and since then the only messages I've received are from late-40's men and men from far-away countries. I had a rather sweet message from a guy in Russia – Russia! – but when I wrote him back I got a message from the administrator saying he had been removed from the site. Yikes – I hope he wasn't shipped off to Siberia or something.
Due to the general lack of quality in the messages I receive, I'm pretty lax about checking my account, but I opened it up this morning and found two gentlemen who are "interested" in me:

I am who I am, I don't know how to describe it. I love challenge life, under pressure you will find who you are. I am 176 tall, 62 kg and a little bit pretty. I am currently a student of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, PRC. I am double majoring in Art Design and English. I like painting, vidio game, movies, car, music, literature appreciation...The most important thing I expected is a romantic love story. But now my prince did not show up yet. I am waiting for someone who have a sentimental heart and a heart full of love. No matter how old you are, no matter where you are, no matter who you are, if you love me contact me. I have passed TOEFL. I devote all my heart to get my bachelar's degree. Once I get it I will go abroad to further my study. I don't know where to go. America? England? Australia?...In a word, I want to go somewhere where there is a man waiting for me. WAITING FOR YOU!

I'm looking for friends in the all world maybe someday I'm gonna find somebody to spend time with me. I'm living in Panama. I like to go to the disco and here we have so much places to go out and have fun like everyone so if you want to contact me drop me a line because I'm not a membership...


Potential loves of my life? Probably not. On the other hand, I do have a heart full of love….

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

Hey, I hear Panama is beautiful this time of year!

2:36 PM  
Blogger denverco said...

And I DO love going to the disco....

2:39 PM  
Blogger hot babe said...

Ok, immediately I'm thinking why didn't he spell check. Is it a language barrier thing (which can be forgiven)? Or is it a stupidity thing (which can't)? But then again, I'm a negative Nellie these days, so go ahead. Let your heart be full of love. But if it were me, I'd be like the Helen Hunt as a flight attendent & say "Ba-bye!"

See why I haven't been commenting lately? I've got nothing nice to say!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home