Monday, September 12, 2005

*HACK*

I have been sick for a week.

I'm convinced I had two separate colds in the space of seven days. The first phase lasted roughly from last Monday until approximately Thursday. That was all about having a headache, a sore throat, a cough, and extreme fatigue. Then just when I thought I was out of the woods, I woke up on Friday with the nastiest head cold ever. Totally stuffed-up, runny nose, dry eyes, head feeling like it was going to explode at any moment, etc.
Maybe it was all one big nasty super-bug, but I'm still not convinced.
However, I'm thrilled that I have finally exorcised it from my body.

I took some cold medicine before I went out on Friday night, and was soon reminded why one probably shouldn't take cold medicine while drinking. I was so stupid. Really. I had the shortest attention span – anyone attempting to talk to me was probably highly frustrated. I felt like George W. Bush in a room full of shiny objects.

Stupid colds.

Now – isn't that an entertaining Monday morning post?
"My So-Called Phlegmy Life!"

1 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

That's the super bug I had this summer. It's been slowly making its way around to absolutely everyone. The cough stayed with me for about 3 or 4 weeks. It was terrible... it's not a tumor.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home