Friday, August 12, 2005

from 120 to 0…with a confused libido

The past two weeks at work have been absolutely crazy. I was so busy yesterday I didn’t log onto the internet once!
Pathetic, I know, but I loves my MSNBC.
But by 6pm I got all my AIA awards submittals and a big nasty proposal out the door and breathed a huge sigh of relief.
And now today…nothing. I mean, there’s clean-up work to be done, but no pressing issues. And my supervisor is gone for a four-day weekend. So basically I’ve been sitting here staring at my computer all glassy-eyed for the past four hours. Heaven!

So I’ve been single again for about three weeks, and have managed to get myself a little squeak and tickle in that time, but I’m still feeling quite randy. However, while in the last relationship I realized that I’m starting to enjoy being coupled up much more than I used to.
I do have serious issues with being in a relationship, which I won’t go into now, but as I was saying to a friend at the bar last night, there’s something so sweet about looking across a crowded bar of fags and seeing your special guy looking back at you with that same “god, this blows” look on his face. And then grabbing his hand and walking out of the bar without all the pressure and worries about whether or not you’re going to get lucky that night.

Well, I’ll just let whatever happens happen on the relationship front, but now that I'm single I’ve got to put in some work to secure myself some recreational ass on the weekends. Last night at the bar I tried to get a few things going for tonight. And by the end of the night I had two distinct possibilities. The two options couldn’t be any more different – one is sweet, outgoing, charming, nice to me, and a genuine pleasure to be around. The other is evil, sulky, plays games, and has treated me like shit too many times to count. When he is mentioned in my social circle, we put the moniker “Evil” before his name.
I am hard-core attracted to them both.
However, as I was stumbling into my apartment after chugging five beers in about an hour, I realized that they do have one thing in common. They’re both hair stylists.
How gay is that?
Ironically, I’m planning on going to get my head shaved after work today!

2 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

Tell me you didn't shave your head. Tell me!

8:55 PM  
Blogger denverco said...

I DID shave my head.
This blog is nothing but the truth goddamnit!
(Although a few days after getting it shaved I am having a bit of buyer's remorse, like I feel every time I do it.)
And you know the weird part? After the guy giving me the cut was about 85% done he said, "Sooo - am I going to be able to hook you up with any product today?" referring to something I'd put in my hair to style it. WTF?
I've got about one millimeter of hair at this point asshole. I'm not going to need product for the next two months!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home