Thursday, August 04, 2005

first time

I've had nothing but trouble with blogging lately. Actually, just with attempting to post on my friends' blogs. I've had the handle "denverboy" for months and months, and then out of the blue one day it didn't work. And it started posting my real name, which makes me uncomfortable for some reason. I guess I don't want a bunch of potential stalkers knowing my name. Ha - as if I'm cool enough for a stalker.

So...while trying to fix that problem, I stumbled across the "create your own blog" option and thought maybe I should have a blog of my own.

testing...testing....

3 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! You have a blog!!!!! I'm mildly excited.

2:16 PM  
Blogger dan said...

I just learned about this, and I am excited.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear DenverCo,

Your weblog was visited at random. This post has been archived at first posts; an archive of first weblogs created in conjunction with the Blogbiting Archives

Yours truly,
Blogbiter

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home