Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm free...FREE!!

Thank god - I think I'm finally free!

I've had an iPod forever, but could never seem to get around to getting it hooked up. It just sat there in its sad little square box, gathering dust. Then a couple of months ago the guy I was dating took it and loaded about 1,000 songs on it for me. Of course, I was ecstatic, even though a lot of the selections consisted of Weird Al songs and country ditties (perhaps one of the reasons we didn't last?).

But it also held another song that I'd heard from time to time at the bar but never paid much attention to. That song was "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson. When I heard it for the first time blasting directly into my ears via headphones I thought I was in heaven. I couldn't get enough of it, and would listen to it over and over and over. I honestly couldn't stop, and it was really getting to be a problem because there are so many other lovely songs out there in the world that I wasn't getting to know (no offense Ms. Clarkson!).

So on my way to work today I of course clicked to the song and I couldn't make it all the way through.
I'm sick of it.
Thank you jebus!

Now...I wonder what my next cheesy song obsession will be? Is Britney coming out with anything new soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home