Friday, September 02, 2005

useless trivia about me!

Tagged by Stacy (http://stacysplace75.blogspot.com/)

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Write something that actually makes me some decent money.
2. Travel outside of the continental United States (and I’d love to live in London for a few years).
3. Have a romantic relationship that lasts longer than four months.
4. Get a dog.
5. Get a kid.
6. Own a home – or at least a sweet condo.
7. Buy something extravagant for my parents.

Seven things you can't do:
1. Join AA.
2. Run for more than 20 minutes without feeling like I’m going to have a stroke.
3. Snowboard.
4. Stay in on a Friday night.
5. Be celibate.
6. Be deliberately and obviously mean to people.
7. Eat something that had a hair in it.

Seven things you can do:
1. Play the piano.
2. Play the alto saxophone.
3. Whip up a mean architectural proposal.
4. Drink for 10+ hours without getting a hangover (unless I’m drinking gin).
5. Sing “Silent Night” in German.
6. Knit – although very slowly and with lots of dropped stitches.
7. Cook delicious chicken fajitas.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
*Ugh! Homophobic!! Just kidding...I’ll ignore the opposite sex part*
1. Hands/forearms.
2. Hairstyle (and a shaved head is perfectly lovely…and feels amazing rubbed all over your body).
3. Teeth.
4. Lips.
5. Self-confidence.
6. Sense of humor.
7. Shoes.

Seven things you say most:
1. Twat!
2. Sucker!
3. Shenanigans!
4. Blimey!
5. Duh.
6. Jesus!
7. I need a drink.

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. The men of “Lost” (Sorry, can’t pick just one! And when Boone died I was in mourning for a month. God, that face….).
2. The younger brother on “Prison Break.”
3. Julian McMahon (Dr. Troy on “Nip/Tuck”).
4. Jude Law.
5. Andre 3000.
6. “Rex” on “Days of Our Lives” (but only if he doesn’t talk).
7. Jesse Metcalfe (but only if he doesn’t talk).

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

When Boone on Lost died I nearly jumped off a bridge. My method of healing has been to drink a bottle of Boone's Farm in his honor every Wednesday since.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home