Saturday, October 08, 2005

ooooh - pictures!

Hey - I just figured out to put pictures on the blog. Nice. I figured putting pictures of tired, old me would be boring, so I put up a couple with me and my niece. The best niece in the whole world, if I do say so myself. I'll try to put up something a little more interesting soon, but I just had these two saved in my files here at work.
BTW - can someone explain to me how I get a little pic up next to the "About Me" sidebar of my blog? I couldn't figure out how to do that.
So, I'm at work on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. And obviously I'm working on my proposal pretty hard. Heh heh. I think I'm going to get the hell out of here and go lie around in the park and read for a while. Then hit the gym.
I'm meeting the boy tonight for a drink! I'm pretty excited. Hopefully we'll get along splendidly, and maybe get to make out a little bit...or more!

Happy weekend everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

You can soon put up pics of your MN trip for the wedding- yay!

If you haven't figured out the profile picture by the time you get here, I'll show you. It's easy. But I'm too lazy to type out directions.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home