Monday, October 10, 2005

it's beginning to look a lot like xmas....

Denver is getting its first snowstorm of the year!
Not much is accumulating on the ground downtown, thankfully, but it was snowing pretty much all last night and this morning.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9651374/
I feel bad for that poor lady that got killed. One of my greatest fears is getting killed or maimed (or, at the very least, soaked and inconvenienced) by a big chunk of melting snow/ice falling from a downtown high-rise building. And Denver has such fast cool-downs/warm-ups that it's definitely possible.
The snow is beautiful, but I'm not ready for winter weather yet.
Luckily, it's supposed to be back in the 70s by the end of the week.

I wrote a post last night at home about my weekend, but forgot to save it to a disk and bring it to work. So I'll post it tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger craggles said...

Just thought I'd let ya know that SPRING is gorgeous downunder..in stark contrast to your Denver link...BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Craggles (Melbourne , Australia)

4:05 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

It is way too early for snow, but if you have it there in Denver, that means it will probably move our way and hit us soon enough. I hope that it melts away fast for you, which it most likely will, cause you guys always have such beautiful weather there!

7:49 AM  
Blogger hot babe said...

Holy crap. That picture with the article makes me sick. I don't want snow. I'm not ready for it. And our's doesn't go away like your's does. I hate winter.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home