Friday, April 14, 2006

bu-bye Denver…no – I said BU-BYE!

I love Denver, but it's always nice when I can get the hell away from here.
Sometimes I feel like I'm always doing the same shit over and over and over - all the time.
That's why I'm so excited about all my fun upcoming trips!

At the end of this month I'm jetting off to my firm's Chicago office for a couple of days. You know - a little marketing here, a little computer training there, blah blah. No big deal, but I've never done more than just drive through Chicago with a quick stop to go to the top of the Sears Tower so I think it'll be great to get to hang around downtown or wherever the hell I'll be for a couple days.

And my Bahamas trip is looming right around the corner. Memorial Day weekend to be exact.
That is going to be FUCKING GREAT.
I've never treated myself to a tropical vacation before. And this tropical vacation will be extra-special because my good friend L. is getting married.
I will be drunk!

I'm still working out the details of my late-June/early-July road trip. I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive to Minneapolis first before heading to Aberdeen for my mom's 4th of July barbeque extravaganza. I'm not a big fan of MN/SD in the middle of the summer, but I'll just have to try to restrict my activities to places with good, freezing-cold air conditioning.

And I'm thinking I want to go somewhere fun early in the fall too.
Maybe San Francisco or New York or Las Vegas…

Sweet...

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

It hardly sounds like you do the same stuff all the time according to your posts.

While you're in the Bahamas, I get the luxury of recovering from getting my wisdom teeth removed. Fun!

5:23 PM  
Blogger hot babe said...

I love it when you say Ba-Bye! Ahhhh... the good ol' days. Oh & you should plan to move back to Mpls right about the time I graduate. Then I'll be fun again, I swear.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home