Friday, March 31, 2006

friday already?

Spring is here and the onslaught of fun activities continues!
Wait…onslaught probably isn't the word I'm looking for.
In fact, with a quick check of my trusty dictionary, I see onslaught means "a violent attack."
Eh – what are you gonna do?

Tonight a very lovely lady in my building is taking me out to dinner. Why?
Because I'm fantastic. We're going to Bang. I've heard it's great. And there ain't nothing wrong with its name either.
Tomorrow I'm invited to a big gay birthday bash. I think just about every gay guy I know is going to be there. I'm totally digging house parties lately - as an alternative to hanging around bars all the time.
I've been invited to join a dinner party club. Well, not a club exactly – but just a group of really fun people who get together every other Sunday night and have a nice dinner and drink wine and shit. Yay – dinner party club! A bit classier than getting wasted at the beer bust, no?
And Monday night my bud M. invited me to go to the Avs game. Rah! AND he works for a certain fancy investment firm that holds a suite at the Pepsi Center, so we're going to be rocking the suite. Rocking the suite baby! Beer! Beer! Beer!
Beer. And I only live about five blocks from the Pepsi Center so I can get all rowdy and trashed and then have a burly hockey player carry me home. I love that hockey shit! RAWR!

I guarantee if all goes well I should have some interesting blogging material next week.
I hope all you fabulous people have a wonderful weekend too!
Get some action!

1 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

A dinner party club?!? I'm jealous! I get to have a dinner party on Good Friday, though. I'm looking forward to that. It's all of 3 people, which includes me, but I don't care. I prefer to keep it small. Too many people can just ruin the mood.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home