Friday, January 20, 2006

people still say cool beans? and the cough that drove me crazy

One of my coworkers just said "cool beans" to me. Cool beans? Cool beans??
I wasn't aware that people still said that.

And - I have finally been diagnosed by a medical professional! I was up all night coughing, coughing, coughing – ugh. I finally had to prop myself up against the wall and then I finally managed to get a little sleep. First thing when I woke up this morning I made a doctors appointment. Turns out I have bronchitis. Whoopee. So that's what has been wreaking havoc on my life and lungs for over a week now.
Anyway, ya'll will be relieved to know I've had a nebulizer treatment and I'm now on antibiotics and an inhaler and prescription cough medicine.
And I'm leaving work early to get some goddamn sleep.
Yay!
Have a good weekend chums!

2 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

Whoa- feel better soon.

And Im guessing your coworker is a Kelly Clarkson fan.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home