Friday, November 18, 2005

quiet musings on a chilly November morn...

Sorry to the two or three people who actually read this blog - I haven't written much this week.
(Just kidding – I know I have at least three or four readers out there.)
I've been in a little bit of an isolationist funk this week. No specific reason really. It's been cold here (well, relatively speaking – cold for Denver anyway) and I've been going home and hiding out every night. Not too exciting – my life.

A few random thoughts:
*I'm feeling very irritated with F.B. because he took a digital picture of Thom and I on Sunday morning and I want to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, he wasn't answering my calls, responding to my e-mails or text messages, or even writing me on connexions (the lowest, easiest, sexiest form of communication). I was left to conclude that he was deliberately ignoring me. And I honestly couldn't figure out why. I thought maybe he was pissed I didn’t spend the night last weekend, or maybe he believed that when Thom and I left in the cab that morning we went back to his hotel and hooked up or something.
Besides, we're fuck buddies. I'm not SUPPOSED to spend the night.
So it actually turns out that he's a huge, HUGE asshole.
He finally wrote me on connexions yesterday and said I don't get my picture until I get B. to pay him back for a couple vases B. broke at his place while in a drunken frenzy forever ago. I wrote back and said I promised to try my best and may I now have my picture pretty please, and he said:

"nope you get the dueche to cough up the dough first! ;p
He'll pay my friend Jack .."JACK THE GLASSBLOWER WHO BLOWS MORE THAN GLASS!" -as I affectionatley refer to him."

So that's it. Now I'm furious. Who in the fuck does he think he is putting me in the middle of this bullshit? That's just fucking weak. And the more I thought about it last night the more pissed I got. It's not my fault that B. broke his vases. I wasn't even there. I just happen to be friends with both of them. And now he's basically blackmailing me. Of course, on the other hand, I really want my picture of Thom…but christ. I don't want to have to go to B. and scold him and then cajole him into paying. That's not my goddamn responsibility. Ugh.
I'm kicking my fuck buddy to the curb! So long sucker! It's better this way. Not only is he manipulative, but he can't spell for shit. And his cock isn't big enough anyway. ZING!
*I found out I was right about my coworker. She is knocked up. Boy, do I have the eye or what? Maybe I could work for US Weekly and predict which celebs are pregnant.
*We had our work Thanksgiving feast yesterday. Everybody brought in something to share and we all pigged out. Yum.
But I stupidly went and put my trust in our IT guy to supply our contribution to the meal. Wednesday afternoon I mentioned how I was going to have to pick up something on my way home, and he said he was going to be stopping by the grocery store anyway, so I should just give him some money and he'd buy something for the both of us. Then yesterday morning (about an hour before lunch) he told me he forgot to get something for us.
What an idiot! I told him to run to Walgreens and grab a can of mixed nuts or something – ANYTHING – and he just laughed and continued reading his stupid ESPN.com.
After all the hours I've spent listening to his pathetic stories of chasing women half his age around the suburbs you would think he owes me a little more.
And he hasn't even mentioned giving me my money back yet.
Damn you IT guy – you've fucked me over once again!!
*Next week I only have to work three days! Four-day weekend baby!
*I've officially jumped into learning Flash. I've had it on my computer for over half a year, but it just seemed so hard. But now I'm determined to learn it by Xmas! I'm sick of PowerPoint!
*I randomly saw a really hot guy on connexions this morning, but he listed Sweet November as one of his favorite movies. Ewww. The only other movie he listed was Original Sin.
Isn't that strange? Out of all the movies in the world he chose Sweet November? Sweet November?? WTF?
Amazing abs, though.
*Well, I stayed in every night this week. Part of the reason was because it's been really cold out at night and I just want to stay in and be cozy. Another reason is because I'm hoping to go to the Bahamas next spring and I'm really trying to get in shape – so if I stay in I'll work out and not drink so much. I've got six months to get into killer shape! (Although, right now I am eating chocolate chip-peanut butter cookies and leftover pie from yesterday's lunch for breakfast – ACK!)
Also, they just opened a new men's salon in the building I live in and I stopped by Wednesday night and spent way too much money on clothes. And I made an appointment to get my hair cut tonight (for way more $ than I usually spend on a haircut). So I have to make up for those expenses by living a bit more frugally. I can't wait to wear my smokin' new shirt though!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

His favorite movie was Sweet November, you have got to be fist fucking me.

Dude tell F.B. that he is in fact the Douche. I would be don't with his sorry ass too.

I hope you get your pic of you and Thom!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

*FB = something unprintable and he should learn how to spell douche instead of trying to francify it up so much that he fucking fucks it up. eww.

*Sending vibes of humiliation from half his age women to IT guy. I hate undependable people.

*Do you think the hot guy was joking about Sweet November?

*wish I had some pie...

*Good Night!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say kick the FB to the curb. you don't need an asshole in your life, just cos he makes good sex.

and "I've officially jumped into learning Flash." Good luck... you will need it!

9:46 PM  
Blogger hot babe said...

I like Sweet November... I can't help it, I do.

Don't hate me.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home