Thursday, October 20, 2005

wuv u

Hey everybody – I just wanted to quickly post to say that as soon as I possibly can I'm going to link my blog to all my favorite blogger friends!

I just don't know how to do it yet. I know - I could try to figure it out on my own, but…meh.
I don't want to.

So…hotbabe, stacy, dan, matt, duane, jason, sven, kiddo, paul, christine, et. al., please know that I love your blogs and want to direct others toward them!
(There are a few other bastards out there who have blogs that I've wittily (is that even a word?) commented on who have never bothered to comment on my ridiculously unimportant life. You can burn in hell – along with Hitler, the inventor of "Crocs," the last guy I was interested in, and Ben Affleck.)

ps – Thanks to http://www.duanemoody.com/ for giving me the hook-up on Madonna's new song! I've already listened to it 17 times this morning. I love to wreck a good thing….
Ta!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like that song! I LOVE IT!!! Thank Popmuse... not me! I was merely passing it on. Also, if you need pointers about how to add links and stuff, email me, I would be glad to offer a helping hand. I also recommend things like Blogrolling.com... those services are made to be as easy as possible, and may be something you want to check out! Thanks for the love!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Kiddo78 said...

Thanks for sharing Duane's link - I've been hoping someone would post a link! I'm too cheap & lazy to buy it on iTunes, of course. I can also give you the info on how to add stuff to your blog. You just copy & paste html-type links into your Template - which is found from the Edit page...comprende?

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home