Wednesday, July 05, 2006

yo!

Hey all – I haven't been around for over a week now because I've been out cruising around this great country of ours. And - if I ever express the desire to take a road trip ever again I want someone to hold me down and slap some goddamn sense into me.
JESUS.
I don't think I'll be able to get into a car again for at least another six months.
Especially since I almost hit a deer AND a cat and about 6,000 pheasants and some douche literally came within feet of decimating me in South Dakota and I had to drive through five separate torrential downpours on Interstate 80 yesterday and almost hydroplaned myself into oblivion.
FUCKSTICK.

I'm hoping I'll be able to get Hello working again because I have some really cute pictures of Pride weekend and also some goddamn ADORABLE pictures of my niece. Although I only realized last night after I'd gotten home that I didn't take a single pic of the two of us together.
Anyway, she'll be four in September and she is just the best person I've ever interacted with. She's just a little lovebug, but still has a bit of my family's trademark sassmouth which makes her fun and not too lovey-cheesy.

So Barney alerted me to the fact that Get Real Denver linked to me. Sweet! Now I'll have to keep my eye out more than ever for those crazy Real World kids. And I'll try to write something a little more juicy than "Duh – I walked by the hot Real World guy. Duuuuh."
I'll try to grab his ass!
Mm-kay?

PS – It was just my bday so be sure to send me many happy bday wishes please.
And buy me a tequila shot if you happen to be in Denver!
*Muah!*

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Happy Bidet!

I wondered where you were at.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

oh, and Reality Blurred linked to you as well:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_real_world_denver/
2006_Jun_28_arrest_threatened

Last link in the post.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Actions and Consequences said...

We have a fee that we charge to let people watch us make out unless of course its at a gay bar and then its just non stop making out and when it becomes too intense we immediately go home and..

3:44 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

They found you off of GetRealDenver.com.

How jealous am I that they posted your brush with the cast, and yet no mention of my interaction with Davis and Colie/Jeff. Bastages!

BTW, I saw you again on the Mall today by the Aveda 'school' on the way home from work. I was going to run over and tell you happy birthday [!], but I had a strenuous 4th, and was too exhausted, and had a long day, to try and ambush you.

Nice blue Gingham shirt by the way.

8:02 PM  
Blogger hot babe said...

It was fun to see ya, baby! Maybe next time I'll have at least a 2 hour block of time for just fun!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I put a post about seeing the gay-boy at Pride (and included a link to your post at the end), and sent getrealdenver a message about my post. I'm guessing they followd my link. ;^)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home