Thursday, June 22, 2006

thank you for your support

Hey there loyal readers.
I just wanted to post a quick message to say I haven't had time to sit down and write much lately. Obviously.
Also, my "Hello" (image posting program) somehow got completely fucked up, and I haven't been able to post images since the moth extravaganza.
Sucks.
But I actually have had some interesting things going on in my life, and the next couple of weeks should be extra-rad, so stay tuned.
Also, we have a bunch of firm Principals in our Denver office from all over the world right now, and every single one of them is obsessed with immediately hooking up their laptop and sucking up all of our internet power, so I'm not even sure if I'll be able to successfully post this.
On the bright side, one of the Principals is from London and he's super cute and his accent makes me giddy. Damn - there's nothing sexier than a British accent.
And he's sitting right next to me!
Excuse me, I must go flirt with him now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home