Monday, June 05, 2006

random, but not deep, thoughts

I have been in such a strange state of mind for the past week. I'm sure part of it is due to trying to get back into a normal routine after a vacation, but OMG – my manic-depressiveness was totally out of control all weekend.
Friday night I forced myself to go out even though I felt all weird and scrunchy and depressed. And I really didn't have a good time at all. I ended up going home at 12:15, which is unheard of. Someone tried to buy me a beer and I said, "No thank you. May I please have a bottle of water?"
?????
Then on Saturday night I was manic. I couldn't even sustain a five-minute conversation with my friends before I was compelled to run off to find some other source of entertainment. And then the Tanqueray hoochies showed up. Which was bad news because they were handing out free gin & tonics, which made me even crazier. And THEN at some point my horniness jumped from about a 6.5 to a 10. And I basically threw myself at a friend of a friend whom I've never been particularly interested in before. And although I did get to make out a little bit, he wouldn't take me home. He said he wanted to take me on a date first. Which was endlessly frustrating while I was hopped up on gin and testosterone and frustrating general horniness. Plus I don't want to date him.
I am SO stuck in a dry spell right now. Arrggghh!

I don't know if there's some sort of bullshit going on with blogger at the moment, or something's messed up with my firm's internet service, or maybe a combination of both, but everything is so pissy-slow and frustrating right now. It was quite the exercise in patience on my part on Friday to attempt to post an entry. It wouldn't work, wouldn't work, wouldn't work, and then the entry got posted three times, and then I couldn't get the extraneous copies deleted. And today it's STILL bullshit. Whatev blogger. WHATEV!

I'm so excited it's June. Best month of the year. We've got some great weather, my birthday, Pride, a trip to Mpls/S.D., bonus day at work on the 15th, etc. So that means money, presents, drinks, friends, family, and gays as far as the eye can see.
Nothin' wrong with all that!

Ahhh – I think my coffee finally kicked in. OK – better get some work done!

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Sounds like you need to up your dosage, or get laid.

:)

Yah, blogger is acting all wonky. It's not just you.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

water?? What's up with that? LOL... as for blogger, get out of it while you still can! Seriously, Blogger may be free, but it sucks ass.

10:35 AM  
Blogger ~Joy~ said...

Hi there~
I found you through an adjoining blog (don't ask me where right now since it is late right now!) and I thought that I would stop by and say "Hi"...then I got to reading your profile and I saw that you went to college in Morris, MN...I went there 2 years...and I don't miss it at all...I am still (for now at least) in North Dakota...ok, so I hope that all is well with you now! Take care!
Wishing you well...
From...A North Dakota Gurl...Formerly from UMM...

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home