Thursday, June 15, 2006

i love my mom

My mom is so cute. But she just doesn't quite get me or my Simpsons-heavy sense of humor. We're currently having an awesome e-mail exchange.
BTW - I'm totally goofy right now from too many tequila shots at Lime last night and the fact that it's my bonus day today. I'm rich! Rich as an astronaut!!!

She sent me an e-mail with a link that's supposed to show me something. But it doesn't. At least as far as I can tell. So I wrote her back.

Me: I have no idea what I'm supposed to see in this e-mail...

Mom: Must be that tequila - click on the link, wait for a second and then
enter your birthdate. With bloodstone's e-mail, you have to click on
the attachment several times in a row.

Me: bloodstone?? Gross!

Mom: I guess I don't know what you mean.

Me: Who put what in the where now??

Mom: I don't remember seeing anything like that.

Me: My cat's breath smells like cat food...

Oh, and my sister was also cc'd on this whole exchange. Her response?

Sis: Ok Ralph.


LOVES IT!

I haven't gotten a response to my last e-mail.
Mom must be sick of my shenanigans.
Ha - it only took 30 years!

2 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

I just remember your mom telling us when we called that you were just plain pooped & went straight to bed after your long drive home at the end of freshman year. Just plain pooped!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Yay! I love Ralph. Besides Homer and Grandpa, he's my fave.

And thanks. Now, I totally have a craving for Lime's nachos.

So you going to go party like a wild man this weekend since your rich? Maybe you will run into the Real World kids.

What does she mean by 'bloodstone'?

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home