Friday, July 07, 2006

snack time!

Jesus christ.
At about 11:00 my blood sugar level completely bottomed out, but instead of going for something really bad for my love handles I decided to eat some pea pods.
The bag says "Washed & Ready to Eat Stringless Sugar Snap Peas – A Preservative Free Naturally Sweet Snack."
Well. I think they're just a little full of themselves.
And son of a bitch if I didn't almost choke on one – seriously – and then bite THE HELL out of my lip while chewing on another.

I think I'm going to have Steak Escape complete with greasy fries for lunch.
Just to be on the safe side.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Steak Escape? Where? The one on 16th got converted to a Good Times.

12:00 PM  
Blogger potusol said...

Natural food is DANGEROUS. It's usually better to just stick with the most brutally processed stuff imaginable. Like you said, just to be safe. : )

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you for at least trying to snack on pea pods...It is a snack I would have to lie to myself about enjoying...
Hi by the way I have not blogged in for - evah
your still super funny:)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home