Tuesday, May 16, 2006

whine

I feel like shit today.
I need some free, unprofessional medical diagnoses.

I've had a headache on and off since Sunday afternoon. This is really strange for me because I rarely, if ever, get a headache.
The right side of my neck is super tight and sore and I've got twitching action going on there.
I feel slightly nauseous.
Things taste weird – like when I was brushing my tongue this morning or when I'm sipping on a Diet Pepsi. Everything tastes really funny.
And I feel really tired. I was tossing and turning last night.

So what the hell is going on?
Crazy mutant allergies?
Lyme disease?
A brain tumor?
Outlandish diva-like complaining?

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Kind of sounds like a migraine. Have you taken any meds? Or a pinched nerve maybe?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Actions and Consequences said...

Sounds like you could be dehydrated too.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Feeling better today?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home