Wednesday, April 19, 2006

sex

I'm having absolutely hot, fantastic, down and dirty sex with someone who couldn't be further from my usual type.
I mean, he's not my type in the slightest.

He's a flight attendant.
He's 40.
He's got a very…unique sense of style. Almost an anti-style.
He has a goatee.
He has a pretty unremarkable body.
He didn't understand the concept of shots.

But it's probably the best sex I've ever had.
At least the best I can remember in a long, long time.

That's one of the things I love about life. One minute you're minding your own business - taking a leak at a trough in a random bear bar – without the potential of mind-blowing sex anywhere on your radar, and the next thing you know you're fucking your brains out like there's no tomorrow.

Life's crazy, man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Hmm... what to comment on this one? I would say that the best sex I ever had was with the extremes of choice. One was totally my type [straight and he was a semi pro lightweight boxer].

Second was and older, kinda bearish, completely opposite of my type. Thought not very femme'y [since that is opposite of straight].

Glad to hear you gettin' some.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Happy sexing!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home