Wednesday, April 19, 2006

mye dreem gui

So I'm cruising around on connexions, just checking out random profiles and I find this HOTTIE who lives out on the east coast. He's fantastically good looking and melts my heart. Then I make the mistake of looking at his written section…


Interests: joung, smooth face,body, smells good, good scence of humor down to earth no drama, camping,hicking, canoing, lots of out door things,.

Want to meet: someone with a head on there shoulder, not just a head in there pants, someone humorous,no fats,no grampas,some fems are ok, some near my resident looking for someone that is 05-100 miles radious, someone that wants something more that just dick. someone that is looking for someone that have their shit together and know what is the next day looks like . ask me and ill tell you..........


I immediately lost all interest.
I guess horrendous English skills are a deal-breaker for me.
And this guy is a mechanical engineer for christ's sake! Which means he did at least GO to school.

Oh - and what really gets me is that the only reason he lists for wanting to meet guys is "Activity Partners." Which means sex. Which blows away his whole "someone that wants something more that [sic] just dick."

Ugh – and this idiot gets blessed with perfect, drop-dead gorgeous looks.

Lyf isso nott fayr,.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Maybe he was drunk when he wrote it? I know what you mean about life being unfair. There was a boy on my bus today that was a 9 out of 10 on the Brando scale. Had no interest in me though.

Good to see you posting more frequently.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Actions and Consequences said...

I thought I updated my profile months ago!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I would like to go canoing in an 05 radious.

Oh well, that's just life's way of evening things out - that's why not-so-good looking people get the personality/smarts. Except for you of course, you've got it all! (I think that flattering comments are always a good way to go, if one can't be funny.)

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought "Activity Partner" meant like sports, hopbbies, etc. Didn't know it was a metaphor for 'hooking up'. :+/

And yes, BAD grammar from a college educated man is truely disapointing.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love when people don't spell check. I seriously feel like a douche when I hit publish before spell checking, and the damn thing has even one thing wrong! I guess I am a perfectionist, and well, others should be too!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home