Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mpls madness

Below are some pics of my trip to Mpls.
One note of advice to everyone out there: If you decide to purchase a generic disposable camera because it costs a couple of dollars less than the fancy Kodak version, you'll definitely be getting what you paid for. All my shots came out looking dingy and grainy and washed-out.
Kind of like they were taken at a sketchy, 70's sex & drug party.
Hmmm - that actually sounds kind of fun....

Anyway, I'm playing catch-up at work so I'll try to write something tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I love all your pictures! And the way your camera turns back the clock by 30 years... Looks like it was a really fun weekend.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope ypu come back soon...your one of those people that you automaticaly feel like you have known for 20 years...which is nice for someone who hates new people ackward social gatherings...The pictures are great!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home